Upollo works across many devices, servers and integrations. This section covers each in detail, to help you make the most of Upollo to grow your business.
- Client Libraries: Interact with Upollo from your client applications. Build up a picture of users as you track events, generate assessments for decision making, and more.
- Server Libraries: Interact with Upollo from your servers. Close the decision loop by verifying client generated tokens, track additional events, and more.
- Webhooks: Get callbacks to your server when users are flagged, regardless of where the event triggering the flag was reported from.
- Assessment Flags: The different flags Upollo returns indicating the type of behaviour the user may be engaged in.
- Event Types: Details on all the possible event types that can be sent to Upollo.