Upollo can be used to turn repeat signups and account sharers into growth. Documentation is divided into the following sections:
- Quick Start: Let's get you growing in a few short steps. Find multi-accounting and account sharing present in your product. The quick start covers how to sign up, track events, and view results through the Dashboard.
Ready for more growth? Common uses of Upollo are presented in the following coded examples.
- User assessment for realtime client decisions: Detect account sharing and provide a targeted message to encourage separate accounts.
- Token verification for realtime server decisions: Detect users signing up for an extra account. Instead of giving them the same generous offer as a real first time user, give them one which gradually introduces them to paying.
Upollo works across many devices, servers and integrations. This section covers each in detail, to help you make the most of Upollo to grow your business.
- Client Libraries: Interact with Upollo from your client applications. Build up a picture of users as you track events, generate assessments for decision making, and more.
- Server Libraries: Interact with Upollo from your servers. Close the decision loop by verifying client generated tokens, track additional events, and more.
- Webhooks: Get callbacks to your server when users are flagged, regardless of where the event triggering the flag was reported from.